In today's rapidly evolving education landscape, equipping both educators and learners with essential soft skills is crucial for success in a blended learning environment. The S4B (Skills for Blended Learning) project is excited to introduce our YouTube playlist, a valuable resource designed to help you master the 12 key soft skills you need to thrive in this digital era.
Name: Digital soft skills for blended learning
The overall aim of S4B project is strengthening and supporting teachers’ profession as it focuses on creating innovative tools aiming to enhance the key abilities and attitudes, necessary for effective implementation of digital learning and proper functioning in the new educational reality. To achieve this, the SB4 project pursues the following objectives:
- To build a strong partnership network of 7 participating organizations in 4 European countries.
- To develop a training system of learning skills based on practice.
- To train teachers in this simple and effective method of acquiring skills based on micro-videos, micro-tasks that will create micro-habits that will become micro-successes.
- Offer support to the education system in the digital transformation of education.
|- DISCOVERING THE WAY: a supporting tool for teachers and educational experts in the form of a research report, aiming to create a map of the 12 most important soft skills needed for effective and successful managing of digital learning process.
- WALKING IN THE PATHWAY: a didactic tool aiming to support teachers and educational staff during the process of acquiring and improving their soft skills, needed for enhancement of their pedagogical work in a digital environment.
- SKILLS PATHWAY: a handbook with guidelines for practical application of the research report mapping the 12 crucial digital skills and the training toolkit for their development.
Programme: KA220- Cooperation partnerships in school education
Duration: 1.11.2021 - 31.10.2023Partners: 145 School "SIMEON RADEV"- Bulgaria, Know and Can Association- Bulgaria, CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA- Romania, GROWTH COOP S.COOP.AND- Spain, ASDPESO- Portugal, LICEUL TEORETIC "WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE"- Romania, Colegio Séneca S.C.A.- Spain;
Which are the 12 most important digital soft skills?
🗝️We all know how crucial soft skills are in everyday life. But how important are they for effective learning, especially in an online environment? What are the key soft skills that teachers need to have in order to organise the learning process in the best way and to cope with the challenges in education?
👇✅ Check out the baseline for working in the💻online classroom of the S4B - Digital Soft Skills for Blended Learning which is highlighted, an overview of apps and websites that would help teachers play digitally, operate digital tools that facilitate working in the online classroom🎯